I am very pleased to announce my affilition with Trinity Jewelers in Parkville, Missouri. My work will be available at their shop located at 106 Main St and is home to a lovely selection of unusual handmade jewelry and luxury watches. Thank you very much to Troy, the owner, for including me in his collection of artists!
Welcome to my blog!
A little about me…My name is Kaelin Cordis, and I am a metalsmith. I work with precious metals and unusual metal combinations, where I experiment with surface textures, patinas, and unique stone settings. I love to tell people about the amazing things possible with metals, and to share my experiences in the hopes that more people will learn to love this art form as I do.
Help me Rank my Blog!
What I’ve written recently
Kaelin Design Online
- Help please!! This pendant was inspired by the shimmering colors of tropical lagoons, swirling into the southern... fb.me/1mwyd9w0S 1 day ago
- I couldn't drag myself away from the bench- I just HAD to finish this one. Introducing my latest Topaz pendant,... fb.me/8GFciFjvm 2 days ago
- Sneak peek of my latest topaz pendants... next step- lots of filing! What are you up to today? fb.me/3FXo9eN1b 2 days ago
- Recently I was given a client's mother's rings, and asked to turn them into a pendant. There was a beautiful 1/4... fb.me/87YVLwn2o 1 week ago
- Once upon a time I had a poster of John William Waterhouse's Lady of Shalott. I loved it- the lighting, the... fb.me/8LEa8mlTe 1 week ago