One of the results of the Zona Rosa Art Festival was meeting the owners of a wonderful gallery in Smithville, Missouri. The owners of North Bridge Gallery have graciously agreed to host some of my jewelry through the Christmas season. They were wonderful to visit with, especially while browsing their varied and unusual art selection. Everything from fine pottery and stunning paintings, to handmade glass and soaps. I truly look forward to working with them and their lovely gallery.
Welcome to my blog!
A little about me…My name is Kaelin Cordis, and I am a metalsmith. I work with precious metals and unusual metal combinations, where I experiment with surface textures, patinas, and unique stone settings. I love to tell people about the amazing things possible with metals, and to share my experiences in the hopes that more people will learn to love this art form as I do.
Help me Rank my Blog!
What I’ve written recently
Kaelin Design Online
- Help please!! This pendant was inspired by the shimmering colors of tropical lagoons, swirling into the southern... fb.me/1mwyd9w0S 1 day ago
- I couldn't drag myself away from the bench- I just HAD to finish this one. Introducing my latest Topaz pendant,... fb.me/8GFciFjvm 2 days ago
- Sneak peek of my latest topaz pendants... next step- lots of filing! What are you up to today? fb.me/3FXo9eN1b 2 days ago
- Recently I was given a client's mother's rings, and asked to turn them into a pendant. There was a beautiful 1/4... fb.me/87YVLwn2o 1 week ago
- Once upon a time I had a poster of John William Waterhouse's Lady of Shalott. I loved it- the lighting, the... fb.me/8LEa8mlTe 1 week ago